Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

What has happened to my minimising space?

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 2.0

What has happened to my minimising space?

Postby Benbow » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:50 am

I think that I have sorted out most of the subtle changes to the desktop but this one has defeated me - when I minimise a programme it used to put itself at the bottom of my screen, it now disappears never to be seen again!
I know I am missing something but where do they go?
Benbow
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Re: What has happened to my minimising space?

Postby Benbow » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:16 pm

Thanks strider. I don't have a menu bar and there is nothing down there! When I minimise something it just disappears. I have never ever come across this problem before. :?
Benbow
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Postby Benbow » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:40 pm

I have added a blank menu bar but it isn't functional, how do I get the minimised items listed on it?
Benbow
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Postby Redeemed » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:43 pm

right click on the bar and then click the Add to panel button there will be a green plus sign to it...and then add what you want...there will be all kinds of lil gadetry to play with and to figure out what you like.
Laptop Specs
Intel core 2 Duo Proessor 2.00 GHZ
200GB serial ATA hard disk Drive
1.3 mp Webcam
(Everything else is Onboard)
Redeemed

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby Redeemed » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:11 pm

woo Hoo i got one!!! :lol:
Laptop Specs
Intel core 2 Duo Proessor 2.00 GHZ
200GB serial ATA hard disk Drive
1.3 mp Webcam
(Everything else is Onboard)
Redeemed

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby Benbow » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:47 pm

Thanks guys, I have finally sussed it. I admit to being "not too technical" and a bit on the slow side - things like this throw me completely and I agree with cowboy as I prefer what I know and to go from there.
Putting that aside, huge thanks to Themann for another enormously successful edition of UU, I have been one of his biggest fans for around two years now and long may he continue. Not being a programmer I can only imagine the amount of work and time which goes into each project. Thanks again.

I posted this in the wrong area, I seem to remember doing this once before. :oops:
Benbow
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Return to Ultimate Edition 2.0