Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 3.4 Download

Older versions of Ultimate Edition

Ultimate Edition 3.4 Download

Postby TheeMahn » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:28 am

Ultimate Edition 3.4?

What is Ultimate Edition 3.4? Ultimate Edition 3.4 was built off Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin. All updates fully updated / upgraded old kernels purged, new initrd and vmlinuz rebuilt. Ultimate Edition 3.4 is what 2.6 series was a stable enviornment. I am not trying to steer you away from Ultimate Edition 3.4 it has a multitude of advancements over any 2.6 counterpart. Gnome, the default environment is rock solid. Ultimate Edition 3.4 has a new GTK/3 theme & a comprehensive set of software packages. I have really placed thought and dilligence into what this product is. This is no Ultimate Edition 3.2, while I had initial good feed back on. I developed Ultimate Edition 3.2 to showcase new and upcoming technologies, not as a stable platform.

Ultimate Edition 3.4 takes things to a whole new level. It was developed with stability in mind, sorry KDE users, we will catch you in Ultmate Edition 3.5. This O/S will be my primary O/S for some time to come. That statement alone says alot for my feeling on this opperating system.

Enjoy,

TheeMahn

Downloads

Release Name: Ultimate Edition 3.4
Architecture: x86 (32 bit)
Release Base: Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin
Environments: Gnome 3, Gnome Classic, Gnome fallback, Cinnamon, Unity, XBMC
Filesize: 3.1 GB (3,064,203,264 bytes)
MD5SUM: df214597caf202b0e56545d1f5e33eaf

Download

Release Name: Ultimate Edition 3.4
Architecture: x64 (64 bit)
Release Base: Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin
Environments: Gnome 3, Gnome Classic, Gnome fallback, Cinnamon, Unity, XBMC
Filesize: 3.2 GB (3,229,618,176 bytes)
MD5SUM: a5af310ba7446bef61edb7f183ff8c16

Download
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Re: Ultimate Edition 3.4

Postby megaptera » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:14 am

I went to the Sourceforge download link, tried and got this pop up:
"Unable to find any mirror information for the "/ultimate-edition-3.4-x64.iso" file. Please select another file."

Am I trying too soon possibly?
megaptera

Operating System: Other Linux

Postby TheeMahn » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:36 am

megaptera wrote:I went to the Sourceforge download link, tried and got this pop up:
"Unable to find any mirror information for the "/ultimate-edition-3.4-x64.iso" file. Please select another file."

Am I trying too soon possibly?

Yeah, sorry took less then 10 minutes to ship them to sourceforge. I imagine it takes much longer for them to ship them to 32 servers.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby beliat » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:34 pm

[englisch]

Hello you,
I now have real time voice criticism. I did yesterday, the 3.3 version 8 stundenlan downloaded and her skin is now the 3.4 is the crap out of you fully. Now I mus reload hours eighth Could you upload it somewhere and times where you can download it faster except at sourceforge whom there are no circumstances above makes some kind of DvD to send. I would also pay for the dvd and postage.
Since you are doing really great on so OK except for two consecutive publication.

MFG beliat

[deutsch]

Hallo euch,
ich muss jetzt echt mal Kritik äußern. Ich hab mir gestern die 3.3 version 8 stundenlan runtergeladen und ihr haut heute die 3.4 raus man das ist voll mist von euch. jetzt mus ich wieder 8 stunden laden. Könntet ihr es auch mal irgendwo hochladen wo man es schneller runterladen kann außer bei sourceforge wen es keine umstände macht ober eine art DvD zum verschicken. Ich würde auch für die dvd und porto zahlen.
Ihr seit echt super macht weiter so naja außer zwei veröffentlichung hintereinander.

MFG beliat
beliat
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby linuxfreack » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:32 pm

Downloading now looks fine will test ASAP <BREW>

downloading.png
downloading.png (7.88 KiB) Viewed 33170 times
linuxfreack
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Postby winton » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:33 pm

Got a good download of 3.4 from SoundForge... Put it on a DVD to test on my NEW computer..

I am a great Ultimate Edition fan and have it on my 32 and 64 desktops and my 64 Portable.
A quick look of 3.4 on my portable really looked good... i may replace my existing programs with this LTS version.

BUT like all of your other versions and most of the other higher definition versions out there, They DON't work on my NEW Computer.
I got this computer to get all the latest technology now coming into use. all the new Buses (USB 3.0, GigiByte LAN, multi core CPU, Multiple Video type outputs, etc..
It has Windows 7 Pro, and a large HD. AND runs fast and great..

The New Computer will run the lower display type Linux programs like Pupppy etc.. On your Ultimate Edition 3.4 it shows your first menu to select what you what to do, and when it starts loading, the screen goes blank (no picture) and stays that what until the loading stops.. Being Blank, I can't update the display drivers etc.
It did the same thing for the Linux Regal titan and their older programs.. BUT on their new release of Regal Athena, it ran perfect.. boot and display (from DVD or USB drive).

It appears that they have installed newer display drivers for the new machines..???
When I saw you new release of 3.4 I was excited and hoped that my new machine would work with it... NO luck
ASUS CM1740, Desktop, AMD 4 core 64 bit, 12 GB Memory, AMD Radeon HD 6000, Integrated Video, HDMI, VGA, & DVI, Hi Def Audio,USB 3.0, etc.
I assume some other New type computers may encounter the same problems?

Help, I want to use this on my NEW machine??

Keep up the good work.. and thanks to you and your assistants and helpers..
winton
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby portaro » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:32 pm

yeah finally forum is uped and ISO is on air, i try down in sourceforge the x32 version but dont work probably many conections?.

Yeah im happy friends im very happy , the show time is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

If you want contribute to our Blog in Portuguese language->
http://ultimateeditionportugal.blogspot.pt/
portaro
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby worcguy » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Still no mirror on sourceforge for 32 bit. Is it a problem on their end 64 bit is up though. Just letting you know. I'll try again later. Looking forward and hopeing
worcguy
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby stlsaint » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:39 pm

Still getting 404 from sourceforge here in texas for 64bit. Will keep trying though.

EDIT: Disregard. Kept trying and download started. Excellent timing! <BREW>
intel centr duo
nvidia 8400 graphics
4GB ram, 500gb hdd
Ultimate Edition on Freenode @ IRC #UltimateEdition
stlsaint

Postby onosendai58 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:27 am

winton wrote:Got a good download of 3.4 from SoundForge... Put it on a DVD to test on my NEW computer..

I am a great Ultimate Edition fan and have it on my 32 and 64 desktops and my 64 Portable.
A quick look of 3.4 on my portable really looked good... i may replace my existing programs with this LTS version.

BUT like all of your other versions and most of the other higher definition versions out there, They DON't work on my NEW Computer.
I got this computer to get all the latest technology now coming into use. all the new Buses (USB 3.0, GigiByte LAN, multi core CPU, Multiple Video type outputs, etc..
It has Windows 7 Pro, and a large HD. AND runs fast and great..

The New Computer will run the lower display type Linux programs like Pupppy etc.. On your Ultimate Edition 3.4 it shows your first menu to select what you what to do, and when it starts loading, the screen goes blank (no picture) and stays that what until the loading stops.. Being Blank, I can't update the display drivers etc.
It did the same thing for the Linux Regal titan and their older programs.. BUT on their new release of Regal Athena, it ran perfect.. boot and display (from DVD or USB drive).

It appears that they have installed newer display drivers for the new machines..???
When I saw you new release of 3.4 I was excited and hoped that my new machine would work with it... NO luck
ASUS CM1740, Desktop, AMD 4 core 64 bit, 12 GB Memory, AMD Radeon HD 6000, Integrated Video, HDMI, VGA, & DVI, Hi Def Audio,USB 3.0, etc.
I assume some other New type computers may encounter the same problems?

Help, I want to use this on my NEW machine??

Keep up the good work.. and thanks to you and your assistants and helpers..

MODS: This is almost a straight copy/paste from my topic "WE ARE BACK!" Linux Regal is mentioned again. This almost seems to be a troll from their site. What do you think?
I love Ultimate Edition & Oz Unity
onosendai58
U.E. Master
U.E. Master

Operating System: Microsoft Windows

Return to Archive