Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

I added a new Laptop to my current collection.

Topics not related to Ultimate Edition.

I added a new Laptop to my current collection.

Postby project1017 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:49 am

I have some really nice stuff and I decided to add another machine, I just bought a HP DV7 4179nr it has a Phenom-2 x4 cpu with 6GB DDR3 ram and I added a Corsair 128GB SSD. The Video card is a ATI 5470 and it seems to do a great job thus far. It also has the Beats Audio but there is no driver for the built in Sub woofer in linux but its not a problem because I use a external sound system. I would reccomend this machine to anyone who wants a little more performance and the price is right. I got mine for for just a little over 700 bucks wich is nothing compared to the high cost of machines using the i7 or i5 right now. So i thought I would share this info with my friends here. I also elected to install 2.8 on this machine as I was having issues with DeVeDe in other releases. I will most certainly install 3.0 as soon as its ready no doubt........
System-1 HP Elitebook Mobile workstation 8540w Laptop.
i7 Quadcore-Vpro 2nd generation.
12gb DDR3 Ram @1333.
1GB Video Nvidia Quadro with Cuda DDR3.
128GB Zalman SSD.
2.9 ultimate Edition.

System-2 Toshiba A605 Laptop.
8GB RAM DDR3 @1333
Core i3.
128GB Zalman SSD
Intel onboard HD Graphics.
2.9 Ultimate Edition.

System-3 Toshiba A505 Laptop.
Core 2 Duo.
8GB DDR2 Ram @800
128GB Zalman SSD.
Intel HD onboard Graphics.
2.6.1 Ultimate Edition.
project1017
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Return to General Discussion - Birthdays-Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here!