Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

PS3 vs. XBox 360 Comparison

Topics not related to Ultimate Edition.

PS3 vs. XBox 360 Comparison

Postby ashtonfarell » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:36 am

I always used to believe xbox 360 was better than the ps3 since most people i knew bought xbox 360
but as i researched a bit ,i found out the following facts

although the ps3 didn't have many titles in the beginningg but now it has almost equivalentt to an xbox 360

ps3 always had better raw power and in the future advance gaming would not be possible in a xbox 360 in comparison to a ps3

ps3 has online gaming free and the community is also getting better

ps3 has very less problems

ps3 is less noisier than an xbox 360

ps3 has a blue ray

ps3 has more comfortable controller and also keyboards or something like that can be attached to a ps3

we can install windows on ps3 ,i don't know if its legal or not

although xbox 360 has great exclusives like halo 3 and gears of war 2 but so does ps3

but an xbox 360 has better Accessories if u r willing to buy them

an xbox 360 at the moment has better online community than a ps3

microsoft have better marketing than sony although this point is irrelevant

xbox 360 is cheap

do u agree and which is a better buy?
ashtonfarell
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.0 32 BIT

Re: PS3 vs. XBox 360 Comparison

Postby win2linconvert » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:06 am

Neither! Save your money. Open you a nice savings account or a cd or ira and save your money. Step two. With all the time you'll be saving from no setting on your butt playing games all day, you can get a second job, which will allow you to put even more money into savings. You'd be surprised how quickly your savings account will grow if you just feed it regularly. Learn from somebody that thought they had to have the latest console back when I was younger (nes, sega, snes), when I should have been feeding my bank account. Trust me, learning the hard way isn't the way you want to learn a lesson. Especially when it come to money, or life or women for that matter. Gaming is big business. There will always be a newer, better gaming system coming out, so if you skip todays systems, and work on building your savings, in a few years you'll not only be able to buy what ever system you want, you'll most likely be able to buy them all and have the time to enjoy them. Trust me.

win2linconvert
win2linconvert
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Location: The Occupied & Oppressed (since 1865) Confederate States of America.
Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.9 64 BIT

Postby thomasmoore » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:01 am

I personally prefer the 360. I really like the interface or the PS3 controller, and having to set before playing games. I prefer the 360 for its robust online system (though it's hard, but it is a relatively low annual fee, and I love the Avatar system - much larger than the Miis). The new Board of Jasper, I am told, is expected to prevent the Red Ring problem, but I always had a guarantee anyway just to be safe.
thomasmoore
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby camdenrody » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:50 am

Playstation 3 network is well organized, not very clean and do not have many features that the Xbox 360 does not. What is going well, who do not pay a penny of this line. And the base, go online, you can contact other players and play with them.
(Removed by guru)
camdenrody
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby bobwilliam » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Between the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360's decision is a difficult task. Although both of two systems is very superior to the older generation video game consoles, they are more different from each other, ever. Though I own two systems, I believe there are five pieces to make PS3 the latest generation of video game systems, with the Xbox 360.
bobwilliam
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby sainifizza » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Both are very good set ups to play the games but i own the xbox 360 so definitely i am more familiar with the function of it so i think xbox 360 is beat with its better graphics and sound effects.
(removed by guru)
sainifizza
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby rinypill » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Ok I think ps3 is batter then xbox because its support bluray disc and ps3 never freeze any time and this problem you can faced in xbox.
rinypill
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby sianaadsz » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:02 pm

As both of the consoles have their own pros and cons but i like both.Specially i like xbox more because it has excellent graphics and sound effect.
sianaadsz
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby zinadinpeterson » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:48 pm

I agree with almost everything I understand your comments on the line completely. While the 360 can obviously have more online features, for now, I think they are more or less equal to the stability, even if there were more spikes in the time delay 360.
zinadinpeterson
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby johnnybellion » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:25 am

I came here until this is another issue on which to get, and he was ready to cancel almost exactly what you wrote. I agree with almost everything you said but I am not sure if I understand your comments on-line altogether.
johnnybellion
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Next

Return to General Discussion - Birthdays-Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here!