Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Is this legal?

Topics not related to Ultimate Edition.

Re: Is this legal?

Postby TheeMahn » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:21 pm

DaddyX3 wrote:lol, I think you might be on to something there :lol: All I know, is that its a tough spot to be in .... unless your a bartender ;) lots of unreported tips/ income, how do you prove that :!:

I do not cheat, even at work I won't claim what I didn't do, half the time I let the person I worked with claim they did what I did and still see first day seen 103%... Of what say I should have did, yes they give me production sheets as far as what they expect, multi million dollar corp. Do I make more if I see 400%? Nope, once again help others.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Postby DaddyX3 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:26 pm

TheeMahn wrote:
DaddyX3 wrote:lol, I think you might be on to something there :lol: All I know, is that its a tough spot to be in .... unless your a bartender ;) lots of unreported tips/ income, how do you prove that :!:

I do not cheat, even at work I won't claim what I didn't do, half the time I let the person I worked with claim they did what I did and still see first day seen 103%... Of what say I should have did, yes they give me production sheets as far as what they expect, multi million dollar corp. Do I make more if I see 400%? Nope, once again help others.

I wasn't implying you would do such a thing, but was refering to my B1+CH of an X. Shes a bartender. :|
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 2.5GHz 45nm/Gigabyte EP35C-DS3R M.B. w/ddr3 1333
G.Skill 2X1GB DDR3 1333MHz/Gigabyte 8800GT PCIe 2.0 512MB GDDR3 OC'd to 700Mhz/ WD160 gig, 2- WD250 gig in RAID-0 (500GB), WD640 gig e-SATA external

AMD 64 X2 3800+/ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe/G.Skill 2X1GB Matched Pair ddr400
/EVGA 6800GS Nvidia Graphics 256MB/WD160gig drive

HTPC Box:AMD 64 X2 4400+/ BIOSTAR TF7050PV HDMI MicroATX/G.Skill 2X1GB /Matched Pair DDR800/Integrated video and audio/WD160gig drive
DaddyX3
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.3 32 BIT

Postby Zero Prime » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:39 pm

All I can tell you is what is done in my state. I'm a Corrections Officer in my town and I see a lot of Family Court cases. One thing people here are allowed to do is file an appeal with the courts when you end up in a job that pays less than what you were making when the child support started. I also learned that the case workers really aren't there for you, they only handle your case and are more there for who ever receives the support. As for the DNA test, I've seen that a lot. Family court doesn't care if the child is yours or not, as long as your signature is on the birth certificate. I hate to say it because of the money issue, but you really need a lawyer to get anything done.
Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!
Windows 7 64bit / Ultimate Edition 2.5
AMD Phenom 945 3.0Ghz Quad core
Foxconn A7GM-S AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G HDMI
HIS ATI 4670 1Gig
6GB DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800
Seagate 250gig HD
Thermaltake Xaser V case
Zero Prime
U.E. Master
U.E. Master

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby iamafireman » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:29 pm

filing an appeal is the way to go. you can do it yourself but i know here in tenn. that if you have a lawyer they can get it done faster, a couple of weeks compared to several months.also do a google search for groups in your area that are dad friendly
iamafireman
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Postby TheeMahn » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:01 pm

Kinda figures it would come down to an attorney / lawyer... A double edged sword, try to pay for a lawyer, while at the same time we take 99% of your check lol. I can't get a court appointed attorney as long as I have a job. I was off on what I thought was coming my last check was for $80.20 for a week, I get paid weekly very weakly ;) I wonder if a lawyer would take that as a retainer... lol

look at the ad's on this page for instance:

Father's Rights: Free
Child Custody-Divorce-Visitation Help available 7 days per week.
http://www.affordablehelp.org

doesn't say squat about a lawyer or child support but the next one does...

Columbus Attorney
Expert local family law attorneys Attorneys At Law
http://www.bringmanlaw.net

Did you know one of the highest paid ad is the word attorney / lawyer... I suppose with the money they make they can afford to do so.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby DaddyX3 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:30 pm

Sounds like you should start advertising them ... might pay for their services :lol:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 2.5GHz 45nm/Gigabyte EP35C-DS3R M.B. w/ddr3 1333
G.Skill 2X1GB DDR3 1333MHz/Gigabyte 8800GT PCIe 2.0 512MB GDDR3 OC'd to 700Mhz/ WD160 gig, 2- WD250 gig in RAID-0 (500GB), WD640 gig e-SATA external

AMD 64 X2 3800+/ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe/G.Skill 2X1GB Matched Pair ddr400
/EVGA 6800GS Nvidia Graphics 256MB/WD160gig drive

HTPC Box:AMD 64 X2 4400+/ BIOSTAR TF7050PV HDMI MicroATX/G.Skill 2X1GB /Matched Pair DDR800/Integrated video and audio/WD160gig drive
DaddyX3
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.3 32 BIT

Postby LeadFingers » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:18 pm

Ain't no pain like being poor after divorce pain.

I know the statues vary from state to state, BUT I would make VERY sure that 2/3 support & the rest for insurance is within the states rights.
DO NOT take the word of a Support enforcement worker for what your rights are!!!!

Here in Oregon (when I was going through shredder) they were only allowed to withhold %25 of my disposable income (after taxes) and I had to fight to keep them from taking more.
In the same venue read the statues VERY carefully about insurance.
They were going to soak me for extra insurance, till I fought, with their own statues, and proved that I wasn't financially responsible.

You are within your rights to request a hearing to get your support modified.

Surely some Laywer/paralegal must use Ultimate Edition.

We feel your pain Mahn
1st Box: Ultimate Edition 2.0 x64/ 1.8 x64
2nd Box: XP (dusty)
3rd Box: Stable Media box Ultimate Edition 1.8 x64 with XBMC

The Oxen are slow but the Earth is patient ~Chuen~
LeadFingers
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:54 am

LeadFingers wrote:Ain't no pain like being poor after divorce pain.

I know the statues vary from state to state, BUT I would make VERY sure that 2/3 support & the rest for insurance is within the states rights.
DO NOT take the word of a Support enforcement worker for what your rights are!!!!

Here in Oregon (when I was going through shredder) they were only allowed to withhold %25 of my disposable income (after taxes) and I had to fight to keep them from taking more.
In the same venue read the statues VERY carefully about insurance.
They were going to soak me for extra insurance, till I fought, with their own statues, and proved that I wasn't financially responsible.

You are within your rights to request a hearing to get your support modified.

Surely some Laywer/paralegal must use Ultimate Edition.

We feel your pain Mahn

Don't take this wrong, but that sure is funny. Typically poor people use *nix, 3rd world countries etc. I'm fairly sure a wealthy lawyer would probably utilize Vista Ultimate only because it is the most expensive not because it is better. Perhaps I am stepping out on a limb here, IMHO I find *nix in general much more stable & stands the test of time... I have never had to reboot because the system is sluggish, I can think of tons more examples of why to use nix, but when you have the kind of money a lawyer makes... you pay out the wazoo it gives them the warm & fuzzies that they bought years of support as well. Well guess what you get the same here and doesn't cost a dime.

I have a sheet to fill out (from csea) that will hopefully get it reduced, you can only do it once every 3 years (funny the woman can do it whenever she finds out you have a new / better job) is my understanding and it will be reduced at their chosen amount, I was also informed it could possibly be raised. So I look for not much to happen out of this one.

Any LAWYERS in the house ;)

Where did you obtain the venue to see what they can and can't do, how much they can take etc?

Thanks for your input & sorry if I offended you in any way.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby Zero Prime » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:54 am

It must be a state by state thing with the court appointed attorney deal. Here you can have a job and get one. They go by how much you make v/s how much has to go out to bills. Pretty much they see whether you can afford one or not.
Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!
Windows 7 64bit / Ultimate Edition 2.5
AMD Phenom 945 3.0Ghz Quad core
Foxconn A7GM-S AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G HDMI
HIS ATI 4670 1Gig
6GB DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800
Seagate 250gig HD
Thermaltake Xaser V case
Zero Prime
U.E. Master
U.E. Master

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby LeadFingers » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:57 pm

I agree, 3rd world countries have a HUGE Linux following.
However, here in the USA, The largest Linux demigraphic is the Geeks & Techo-nerds. Followed closely by the less computer savy folks who are tired of dealing with Windows shortcomings. That's mainly why we are seeing such a large influx of NuBees.

I also came to linux seeking a stable OS. I got so very tired of installing Windows on other peoples boxes simply because of viruses and software conflicts. (insert MySpace, MSN Messenger & Yahoo Messenger here)
Nearly all scientific instutions and medical testing labs use linux, along with a large portion of hospitals.
If a law firm's system crashes, not only do they stand to loose a fortune, but their jobs are on the line. (if they screw up they can be disbarred)
So I would imagine a certain percentage of lawyers use Linux. (but probably don't hit to many Linux forums)

Support Enforcement division is required by law to provide you with the statues for withholding, upon request.
Better Yet... nearly any major courthouse will have a law library open to the public. (most often with a knowlegable librarian)
AND EVERY lawyer in America is require by law to do a certain percentage Pro-Bono work.
On the ones that won't take you Pro-Bono, normaly consultations are free and the statues you seek would be provided then.

As for offending me... Please!
I make the sign of the cross when I speak your name. ;)
1st Box: Ultimate Edition 2.0 x64/ 1.8 x64
2nd Box: XP (dusty)
3rd Box: Stable Media box Ultimate Edition 1.8 x64 with XBMC

The Oxen are slow but the Earth is patient ~Chuen~
LeadFingers
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 64 BIT

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion - Birthdays-Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here!