Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

future ultimate edition 64 bit

Help & support for Ultimate Edtion 3.0

future ultimate edition 64 bit

Postby pam » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:56 am

take a look at this link from phoronix...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=a ... 3264&num=1

it clearly shows the 64 bit superiority even against a PAE kernel.

ubuntu 12.04 LTS is in the works ( and i hope a 64 bit version for Ultimate Edition comes out much later....)

Again i might be wrong as the Ultimate Edition team might use lmde( linux mint debian edition).

I have used linux mint 12 and barely compares to more beefier distros out there like sabayon, arch linux, dreamlinux etc. Absolute crap as far as stability is concerned.

I apologize if i may have offended anyone as these opinions are totally mine.

:vil2_sarbacane

:violeent
DONOTSPAMORTROLL:
http://forumubuntusoftware.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11
Download Ultimate Edition and Oz Unity 3.0 from copy:-
https://www.copy.com/s/oBnDBsDOvxF8jW1EuLKM/Public
Download Ultimate Edition from sourceforge:-
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ultimat ... rce=navbar
Download Oz Unity 3.0 from sourceforge:-
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ueoz/files/UEOz/
Download Ultimate Edition torrents from linuxtracker:-
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page= ... 0&active=1
Download Oz Unity 3.0 torrents from linuxtracker:-
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page= ... 0&active=1
Image Image
Visit:http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com
pam
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Re: future ultimate edition 64 bit

Postby billhedrick » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:25 am

Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 bit is in public beta right now. It is 11.10 based. I haven't used it yet, a little short of DVD-Rs
billhedrick
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 32 BIT

Postby synrgy87 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:33 am

billhedrick wrote:Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 bit is in public beta right now. It is 11.10 based. I haven't used it yet, a little short of DVD-Rs

virtual machine :ugeek: ? im currently downloading, although its taking its time, i really need to get off this awful dsl and onto a nice fibre optic connection :( :twisted: sadly im not one blessed with much patience

:vil2_plafond

would be big jump to 12.04 prehaps throw up alot of issues

how about windows me as a base???
or amiga os ( new amiga os is actually linux ) looks cool but not sure how up to date it is.
Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T
8GB (2x4gb) Kingston HyperX DDR1600

160GB Hitachi deskstar(os and boot) 1TB deskstar(data) 1TB WD USB drive(backup+)
2x XFX ATI 5830 1024mb in crossfire
Saitek Eclipse keyboard + Saitek Cyborg V3 mouse + Thrustmaster T.Flight HotasX

Acer 23" HDTV/monitor + AOC 21"
Xigmatek Midgard Case.
multibooting all sorts + Ultimate Edition 3.5 / BlackOpal64 / windies 7 home premium 64bit
synrgy87
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Postby billhedrick » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:48 am

you're a funny guy
billhedrick
Site Admin

Postby Filmore » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:55 am

billhedrick wrote:Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 bit is in public beta right now. It is 11.10 based. I haven't used it yet, a little short of DVD-Rs

Is there a link available for the Beta download? I've looked on the Ultimate Edition main site but haven't found it yet. <BREW>
Filmore
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby Herpy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:15 pm

After my experience from Linux Mint 64 bit, I'll stick with 32 bit thanks. Too big of a pain in the ass to deal with that for me.
Herpy
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Postby JOHNNYG » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Herpy wrote:After my experience from Linux Mint 64 bit, I'll stick with 32 bit thanks. Too big of a pain in the ass to deal with that for me.

First let me welcome you Herpy ! second, This is NOT Linux mint ! ;) yes we (TheeMahn) has dabbled in that realm ! ;) BUT has since come to his senses ! and will offer his best of HIS best ! <BREW> There is nothing wrong with 64bit installs ! I know this for a FACT ! as I run 64bit as a rule !! just cuz I can ! Let me ask you a Q,? What will you run when 128bit comes out !!!?? 64bit ! or windows 98-Melenium ! 64 bit rigged right is faster, more reliable and allows you to grow ! Those who offer only 32bit are short sighted and refuse to get with the future ! sorry if I seem harsh, but i find 32bit just doesnt do it for me and my 3D app's and Blender ! 64bit is 2wce as powerful and has room to better up, and more relevant for the future !
So now! :D what is your issue with 64Bit !? :?: you have but to ask and you will receive the best info, and help ya to understand the in's and out's ! let me guess Ummmmm... flash player ! ;) just a stb in the dark ! I am not knocking your post ! just letting you know WE can help ! BUT YOU have to keep an open mind ! Thanks for the post and I am looking foreword to your future post's !! <BREW> Take care my friend ! ;)
JOHNNYG
Ultimate Eddiction<
Ultimate Edition STUDIO
Ultimate-E
Onyx 64
Pentium 4 processor
2x512 Kingston DDR memory
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig
Maxtor Maxline 80 gig, Split for testing only !
Maxtor Diamondmax 500 gig, Storage
Booting 8 OS's, No MS !
ATI 9600 series (RV350 AQ)graphics card
Sony DVD/CD Rewritable Drive DOUBLE LAYER DRU-820A/Sony DRU-800A CD DVD±RW Dual DVD Recorder
Team Leader at
http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com/
JOHNNYG
Site Admin

Postby Herpy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:43 pm

JOHNNYG wrote:
Herpy wrote:After my experience from Linux Mint 64 bit, I'll stick with 32 bit thanks. Too big of a pain in the ass to deal with that for me.

First let me welcome you Herpy ! second, This is NOT Linux mint ! ;) yes we (TheeMahn) has dabbled in that realm ! ;) BUT has since come to his senses ! and will offer his best of HIS best ! <BREW> There is nothing wrong with 64bit installs ! I know this for a FACT ! as I run 64bit as a rule !! just cuz I can ! Let me ask you a Q,? What will you run when 128bit comes out !!!?? 64bit ! or windows 98-Melenium ! 64 bit rigged right is faster, more reliable and allows you to grow ! Those who offer only 32bit are short sighted and refuse to get with the future ! sorry if I seem harsh, but i find 32bit just doesnt do it for me and my 3D app's and Blender ! 64bit is 2wce as powerful and has room to better up, and more relevant for the future !
So now! :D what is your issue with 64Bit !? :?: you have but to ask and you will receive the best info, and help ya to understand the in's and out's ! let me guess Ummmmm... flash player ! ;) just a stb in the dark ! I am not knocking your post ! just letting you know WE can help ! BUT YOU have to keep an open mind ! Thanks for the post and I am looking foreword to your future post's !! <BREW> Take care my friend ! ;)

Hi, thanks for the post, it did not come off as harsh at all, I am not knocking 64 bit, it just that my favorite apps are all 32 bit and I had trouble getting them to run on 64 bit like zsnes, fceux, ect. And yes flash, stabbed me in the heart with that one! To me it just seems too early, I am sure knowing you guys you will make the 64 experience a lot easier. Plus, not that my cpu is crappy, my internet provider is, and when I ran linux mint 64 bit, it was slow and sluggish. Even fluxbox ran slow! It may be that I am linux dumb or somthing but I am not giving up on 64 bit. It just seems too much of a pain right now but I would give it a whirl if yall released an Ultimate Edition 64 bit! Cheers and thanks.
Herpy
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Postby wolfgar » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:19 pm

I have always waited on Thee Mann! He always has put out the best releases of any of the Linux Distributions.
The wait is always worth it for the quality of his releases. There are many of us that look forward to your latest masterpiece.
Keep up the great work, we appropriate your hard work and dedication to excellence.

Thanks again,
Ultimate Edtion 3.2 x64 RC
CPU: AMD Phenom 9650 X4 / 2.3 GHz Processor
RAM: 8192MB (2048 x 4) OCZ Reaper DDR2 800 / 20X DVD Burner
ATI Radeon HD 3870 512 MB GDDR 4 / 400 GB HDD/
Samsung SyncMaster XL@#70HD HDTV Monitor

wolfgar
U.E. Knowledgable
U.E. Knowledgable

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.5 64 BIT

Postby Billie Cowie » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Hello Herpy,
welcome to the forum.
JOHNNYG is right.
3.2 is not based on linux mint and being 32bit or 64bit doesn't affect the performance of Ultimate Edition on a 64bit machine.
Also, the technical knowledge of the Ultimate Edition Admins is second to none. If you have a problem with something -including flash, just make a post on the forum. Either the admins or another Ultimate Edition user should be able to help you put it right.Ultimate Edition also has the Ultimate Community! :peacesign :th_th225
All that I am or seem is but a dream within a dream.
Billie Cowie
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.1 32 BIT

Next

Return to Ultimate Edition 3.0