Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Problems installing 32bit

Help & support for Ultimate Edition 2.2

Re: Problems installing 32bit

Postby comsparks » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:19 pm

I finally got it to work. I've read everything I could get my hands on here in this forum. I've registered to receive notifications when new posts arrive. Well I got one today on the Ultimate Edition 2.6. It was about someone else having problems. Someone suggested to go into K3B settings and setting the burn to manual mode 4x. I tried and reburned the disk and it now works. I love this Amir and it's going to be my permanent Linux OS. Thank You for this. I changed the wallpaper to one provided by Cowboy. He is very talented and appreciate his work. Now I have to find one for the Usplash or start-up screen (the screen that first comes up). I don't like the blue one. If you know of any please let me know. Thanks for all your Help!
comsparks
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 2.6 32 BIT

Re: Problems installing 32bit

Postby Admin-Amir » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Hello comsparks .

First of all well done comsparks well done .
This is the spirit of the Linux users here on the site.
about wallpapers you can take A look here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3752

Thank you for your Update.
Admin-Amir

Previous

Return to Ultimate Edition 2.2