Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 4.0

Love it, hate it drop posts here
Forum rules
Comments or opinions expressed on this forum are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent the views of Ultimate Edition, its management or employees. Ultimate Edition is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to the forum.

Re: Ultimate Edition 4.0

Postby TheeMahn » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:01 pm

BBOSAK2143 wrote:Great to hear is so close! Have no doubt will be flawless in no time flat! From fiddling with 3 of these builds have done, will say is a miracle to bring it that far in one shot! Remember folks, not every piece that goes into these systems is absolutely perfect. Flaws in code once in a while as have seen them myself! Takes time to weed these flaws out so can work great! Still can never thank you enough for getting me into this building OS's! Will never be as great as you are at it, but will always keep pushing to get there! Great work and is awesome to see the great results you get all the time! 5 OS's a year folks!!!! Take a look anywhere, you will never see that! This is solid out and out proof how hard TheeMahn works to get things perfect for us! There is no one that works harder or better! Always the best wishes and hope will be privy to more pics and have appreciated all so far!!!

Don't cut yourself short. You will be better then me, when I am done. All you need is the right tools at your dispensary. I am going to provide those.

I want you to try and think of things from my perspective, I know it will be hard as you have not seen the tools in action. Let us first start by thinking and a fairly accurate statement by me saying so. Engaging repostorm as a service rectifies all inbound errors from all debs the repostorm --service on --autofix sets this in action , I do have options as far as builds to say 3 attempts in building write the error(s) off as non fixable at least not yet at the software level. This does greatly increase the amount of time that persay sudo apt-get install ubuntu-desktop would take, because before those debs even install repostorm first checks them for errors, no errors less time, however I would say at least 90% of what would be drug down would have an error or warning. It would extract fix and rebuld each of those debs an increase in time building an OS.

I do have the abilty while that is transpiring to fix themes, repairtheme while it is far from par shows where I was going with it. I have not taken the time to write a gtk app, tk, just to grab error(s) and auto fix them as well. Another thing I did not document. You will understand when you see Ultimate Edition 4.0 it has a perfect theme, and I am not saying that because I think it is pretty. I am telling you that because it has 0 gtk errors, themerepair tool fixed them. Keysnatcher? Once everything gets into place flawless. Patience is a virtue.

I am currently working though a non-interactive export to allow all operating systems to build with 0 interaction from the end user perspective. I don't want you to have to say yes install grub, because grub does not need to search for your hard disks from a chroot environment, I'm going to answer those questions for you as well, by the same token flip it back on if you want to install commercial software etc. The end results when all tools are used in conjunction will be a flawless O/S with next to zero interaction by the end user. I want to animatly make things very clear, we are not building from a ubuntu-desktop cd we will be building everything from the ground up. Repostorm will not fix current errors on your system, I should say currently, it will fix them as they come in. What is the best place to install repostorm? From the ground. I wish I could start with absolute 0 not even a deboot strap and work it's way up. It is the nastiest tool to ever walk the net when it touches the net, I can 100% assure you.

Many, many doors open up within the thought process I have foresaid, repostorm works fine in Debian. I have not ported it, but I am fairly certain with very lttle effort suse, redhat the list goes on. Bash is almost universally accepted when it comes to languages. Why my lang of choice?

The Lintian developers (yes I showed them some of my code) wanted me to push it to scan source code and fix everything before it ever comes to your computer... I want you and every linux user to take off your rose colored glasses and see this: If I wanted to, I could completely dominate the entire Linux community. What O/S would you want to use? Linux mint, the list goes on, or a flawless operating system. And I do mean flawless, when you remove the element of man made mistakes what you have is prefection. Computers don't make mistakes, people do right? Repostorm will if I make an error in writing it fix itself. I believe the initial statement should be, better then I.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Previous

Return to Rants and Raves