Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

13.04 Is major fun!!!

Love it, hate it drop posts here
Forum rules
Comments or opinions expressed on this forum are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent the views of Ultimate Edition, its management or employees. Ultimate Edition is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to the forum.

Re: 13.04 Is major fun!!!

Postby ryanvade » Sun May 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Bit off topic. But I found it!

Laptop: HP dv6t-7000 CTO Desktop: Compaq Presario SR21632wm
i5 2450m Pentium D 960 @ 4 GHz
6 GB ram 2 GB ram
Intel HD 3000 Graphics / Nvidia GT 630M Nvidia GT 520 @ 820 MHz
Diamond II-B 3.10-rc4/Windows 7 Home Premium KDE | Windows 7 Starter/Arch Linux

Paid supporter of the Linux Foundation
ryanvade

Operating System: Other Linux

Postby Micro » Sun May 26, 2013 10:53 pm

It reminds me of Unity.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephperrello
Thermaltake Series Core X9 SPCC E-ATX Cube Case
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB Quad Channel DDR4
EVGA 120-G1-0750-XR 80 PLUS GOLD 750W PSU
APC BR1300G Back-UPS Pro 780W/1300VA UPS
ASRock X99 Extreme4 LGA X99 Motherboard
OC-Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.1GHz × 12
Corsair H100i V2 CPU Cooler. 240mm
Kernel Linux 4.6.4-1-ARCH x86_64
MATE Desktop Environment 1.12.1
OS - SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512GB
DATA - 2 SSD 840 EVO RAID 0
MEDIA - 4 HDD 3TB RAID 0
NVIDIA GeForce GTX750 Ti
ViewSonic PJD7820HD
OS - Filesystem F2FS
Arch Linux
Micro
Site Admin

Operating System: Other Linux

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Tue May 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Once again, Love it Ryavade!!! Was trying to reply yesterday but muffed it when I accidently hit the wrong key on this keyboard! Appears there is a FN key which wipes all typed out!!! Well anyway here it goes. Love the idea Gnome on a tablet as thus far am not a great fan of Android. The idea of Ubuntu and Gnome on a tablet is a bit more appealing to me. Still though have to go a little further and be useful as a Laptop is. Just do not think would ever want to be without the capabilities of usb or burning disks! Am severely impressed that Ubuntu 13.04 is pushing towards the tablets!!! Of course we all know they have also made competition great for the chromebooks by also insuring users can purchase Laptops with Ubuntu 13.04 installed!!! Is an awesome leap and about time! Why should users have to suffer with poor systems when Ubuntu is out here? Now unless you are a sadist by heart you can easily buy a laptop with Ubuntu 13.04 on it!!!! Even though I personally think the Ubuntu desktop is ugly, I have to admit it also has the easiest interface!!!! Personally, I do not see how any OS can get simpler to use than it! Sure once you get to higher functions is harder, but that is the same with all OS's! I am just talking about regular everyday functions of checking email etc. Had I not delved into putting these Ubuntu's together am sure I would have bought a laptop with it already installed!!! Will say Win8 lasted one day on my laptop! Just wanted to look at it and when I found out it had absolutely nothing to offer as was devoid of any useful programs, I promptly formatted and reloaded!!! Will say also 13.04 is quicker than the 12.10 I had installed on the laptop so will stay on there. The second drive has to be reloaded with 13.04. Have the dual with Win7 as never know when I gain employment if I will need it. Other than that, I stay on Ubuntu! The desktop is also loaded with a dual boot again! The most I used Win7 so far was to load it!!! Is just there in case I need it for something! You know me there are still many things I want to try!!!! There has just got to be a way to make Wine a little more friendlier with some programs!!! Have really not messed with it to much on 13.04 but you know I will soon!!!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Previous

Return to Rants and Raves