Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Say cheese!!!

Love it, hate it drop posts here
Forum rules
Comments or opinions expressed on this forum are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent the views of Ultimate Edition, its management or employees. Ultimate Edition is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to the forum.

Say cheese!!!

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Fri May 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Am loving this little program Cheese! Is once again another brilliant program from Linux programmers that know how to make easy to use programs!!!! I have a counterpart on my newly loaded 7 on the laptop from ASUS. The difference is lag in time and harder to use program! Which do you think I will use??? One guess only!!!! Sure will not be the harder one on 7!!!! To be truthful with 7, will probably just use it for the remainder of school and then for Streets and Trips! Oops and dvdfab here and there. Nothing else as frankly that "OH SO EASY" system just consumes way too much time of mine!!!! I just can not deal with boot and reboot!!!! Once again, I hold TheeMahn solely responsible for all this! I mean if it were not for his brilliance in devising the best Linux OS out here, I would probably be sitting here watching boot and reboot!!!! TheeMahn taught me about getting the job done!!!! No monkey business!!!! Then, he taught us all how to build one too!!!! Sure I got it, did well, but will never compare to his brilliance! TheeMahn has the brilliant mind to run all desktops known to Linux! Me, I could get a couple and then am done!!!! Still the combination of all the greatest programs available makes all work sweet! Is the greatest thing to learn from the most brilliant developer out here!!!! Will always thank you TheeMahn and hope you are doing great and conquering everything you need to!!!! You are the best and heck with the rest will say til my dying day! Anyway with that said, is so great to have a program that is simple to use and does not take a rocket scientist to use!!! I also thank the insightful minds that created Cheese! Another great asset to an awesome, time saving Linux environment!!!! Simple to install, done installing within minutes and ready to use! No boot and reboot! Will also bet is standard on Ultimate, been a few months since was on there, but have not forgotten how well and quick it ran!!!! Anyone else use Cheese?? Also, still thanks to all here, congratulations for promotions and is well deserved and to me is still a total honor to be here!!!! Wish all the best and hope no one ever is offended by me telling the truth!!!!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Re: Say cheese!!!

Postby ryanvade » Fri May 03, 2013 9:54 pm

A bit off topic, but I like cheese. All kinds of cheese. And the program too. So easy to use. WE are not offended, just very grateful. I am certainly glad you are here. Now, for some cheese: :downthere

Laptop: HP dv6t-7000 CTO Desktop: Compaq Presario SR21632wm
i5 2450m Pentium D 960 @ 4 GHz
6 GB ram 2 GB ram
Intel HD 3000 Graphics / Nvidia GT 630M Nvidia GT 520 @ 820 MHz
Diamond II-B 3.10-rc4/Windows 7 Home Premium KDE | Windows 7 Starter/Arch Linux

Paid supporter of the Linux Foundation
ryanvade

Operating System: Other Linux

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Sat May 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Cool video, love it!!!! I have this presentation to do for this class Project Capstone and am going to use that program!!! We were given the option to upload our presentations to youtube instead of physically appearing, since it will be the same time as graduation practice! Is awesome, is coming to and end!!!! Only one more test to go this coming Thursday!!!! Oh how I have been looking forward to graduating and getting on my way!!! Soon will have the time to perfect a great Linux OS for students!!!! As I stated, I may never be as great as TheeMahn far as developing, but I want to ensure there will be more people to continue on his great works!!!!! Also this goes for everyone I have met on at Ultimate! Great people of your caliber and wisdom are hard to find I am very grateful for everyone here, and I hope to ensure that this greatness will be there for following generations! Most of this comes from education!!!! Going to sort of be wild and reminds me of a Rodney Dangerfield movie where he goes to college! Has been wild as most of the people I attend College with are young enough to be my children! In fact my car is older than most! Since I never graduated on stage in High School(took diploma in Dean's Office) I opted for that now!!!! But to stay on the real subject, I do get out of hand!!! I will be starting the Cheese project tomorrow and hopefully complete it also!!! Am sure how simple it looks will not be hard to do within an hour or two!!! Am fussy!!!!
AMD FX 4350 Processor
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby smeterlink » Sat May 04, 2013 11:13 pm

Off Topic but cool. ;)

smeterlink

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Sun May 05, 2013 1:08 pm

Don't you dare apologize for that!!!!! I absolutely love it!!!! Is a prime example of Blender in action!!! Oh how I want to learn that program!!!!! Is totally awesome loved the video and that fact Blender was used to make it!!!!!! Will be one of the things will get to indulge in soon, as I do love to learn new programs when possible! Anyway have to get back to a few things is going to be busy til the end of this semester which is only a week away!!!! :D :D :D
AMD FX 4350 Processor
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Tue May 07, 2013 8:11 pm

Not sure what happened but Cheese gave up on me!!! Perhaps it got tired of all the makes and remakes of the vid i was doing!!!! Just am not good in front of a camera and probably should have done this deal in front of the class!!!! Still stubborn and trying to conquer my camera shyness I found another utility called Camoso which worked quite well. Then with the aid of FF-Multiconverter was easily converted to flv!!!! Hats off to FF-Multiconverter as I think that program can convert anything out there!!!! Long as you get the right format is always a win/win situation with that program! Those people just know how a program should work!!!! Is weird with Cheese as was using it this morning just fine, then this afternoon soon as I hit record it froze then disappeared!!!! I mean I know I am a poor speaker, but to have the program fly the coop too!!!! Little disheartening on that!!!! If anyone knows why it would work then not, oh would love to know!!!! Guess at some points I just do not have any luck!!!!
AMD FX 4350 Processor
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Postby Xanayoshi » Tue May 07, 2013 8:33 pm

BBOSAK2143 wrote:Not sure what happened but Cheese gave up on me!!! Perhaps it got tired of all the makes and remakes of the vid i was doing!!!! Just am not good in front of a camera and probably should have done this deal in front of the class!!!! Still stubborn and trying to conquer my camera shyness I found another utility called Camoso which worked quite well. Then with the aid of FF-Multiconverter was easily converted to flv!!!! Hats off to FF-Multiconverter as I think that program can convert anything out there!!!! Long as you get the right format is always a win/win situation with that program! Those people just know how a program should work!!!! Is weird with Cheese as was using it this morning just fine, then this afternoon soon as I hit record it froze then disappeared!!!! I mean I know I am a poor speaker, but to have the program fly the coop too!!!! Little disheartening on that!!!! If anyone knows why it would work then not, oh would love to know!!!! Guess at some points I just do not have any luck!!!!

You might want to curb your running processes. I mentioned Kino earlier, the only reason I used that was to convert flv to avi..but I was thinking..lmao..if you wanted to convert to flv, you could just upload to youtube and rip it.

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

Packard Bell Pack Mate II 286 Intel 80286 1MB RAM
ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Postby pam » Tue May 07, 2013 11:57 pm

redo the steps....pass it through gdb.....recognize the bug.....report every detail(on launchpad or cheese website)...learn c programming....all problems solved.

Or do it linus or Greg Hartman's way--> Learn C prgramming...then pretend you dont know C for another 3-4 years.....learn some more...keep learning more...always compile your programs and Never use packages like .deb/.rpm etc etc
DONOTSPAMORTROLL:
http://forumubuntusoftware.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11
Download Ultimate Edition and Oz Unity 3.0 from copy:-
https://www.copy.com/s/oBnDBsDOvxF8jW1EuLKM/Public
Download Ultimate Edition from sourceforge:-
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ultimat ... rce=navbar
Download Oz Unity 3.0 from sourceforge:-
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ueoz/files/UEOz/
Download Ultimate Edition torrents from linuxtracker:-
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page= ... 0&active=1
Download Oz Unity 3.0 torrents from linuxtracker:-
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page= ... 0&active=1
Image Image
Visit:http://www.ultimateeditionoz.com
pam
Site Admin

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Wed May 08, 2013 8:24 am

Yeah C is coming next!!!! Have to get to that point as need it badly!!! Not going to stop learning and have very far to go!!!! Finishing up school this week and also trying to move onto Ubuntu 13.04. Lot of fires burning right now!!!! Did the retrace on it, on the other drive and at which point retrace also stop working! Very strange deal!!!! Not sure maybe laptop was just on too many hours and that program is sensitive to that! Am not nice to my machines!!!! They are expected to work just as hard as me! Have the other laptop drive with just my OS on it(other is dual boot with Win7) put that it last night, installed cheese and it shut down as soon as I hit record which leaves me suspecting what I have stated! Is a decent laptop, but let us face it, is not the very best! Have run into some errors. Anything sensitive, do not leave unplugged and run on battery power!!! Is simply a fact with this laptop! Also can you have super high expectations out of a dual core processor laptop??? Not really! Used Kamosa and it made the mkv which I just converted to flv, forgot about Kino, remember hearing about it but I can not keep tract of everything! Really hoping I have a good 13.04 image this time, am doing a minor upgrade to it right now to see if is worth anything!!!! DL'd it last night, previous version updated kernel and it would not work anymore! Hope same is not true for this one!!!! Last one was a total fiasco!!! Am in business!!!!!!!!! Well close anyway! Another half hours work and should be back to where I wanted to be before I went in today!!! Little time lost but not tons! Of course that is a new journey and should not forget what am posting about!!! Hmm, just as suspected!!!! My theory was correct! Now Cheese works again!!! Was on too many hours and that is why it failed! So folks get this, If you use cheese on your laptop, make sure has not been on for 6 hours!!!! Incident started after 6 hours running time!!! What can I say, I use these machines. No dust on them over here!!!! Have not had a usable laptop since '03 and of course back then was a real novice! Least am a little past that now!!! Now I actually understand how to use a computer!!! Now if I could just work some programs, will be in business!!! Catch everyone in a bit!!!
AMD FX 4350 Processor
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Return to Rants and Raves