Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Rave: Black Opal

Love it, hate it drop posts here
Forum rules
Comments or opinions expressed on this forum are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent the views of Ultimate Edition, its management or employees. Ultimate Edition is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to the forum.

Rave: Black Opal

Postby Xanayoshi » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:40 am

See..this..this is what Linux needs. OZ Unity Black Opal. That sounds.....awesome. It looks awesome. It is....awesome. What is a QuantaI Quetzel? It's annoying, stupid, and a complete waste of breath. There is no way I can convince a ten year old a quantai quetzel is a good thing, much less an avid Windows user.

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

Packard Bell Pack Mate II 286 Intel 80286 1MB RAM
ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Re: Rave: Black Opal

Postby pch.shot » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:48 am

Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (7.8 KiB) Viewed 3686 times
Systems Windows XP Pro 32 bit & various Linux in Virtual Box and VMWare Player
Intel i7 2600K cpu with built in Intel 3000 video
1 OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig ssd(System)
1 Western Digital 2 Terabyte Green internal hard drive(Storage)
Kingston ddr3 1333 ram(4 gig)
MSI Z68A-GD80(G3)mobo w/hdmi video and optical audio
Realtek HD audio
Realtek lan
1 LG sata optical drive
Antec Sonata IV case/620 watt psu
50 inch LG plasma tv/monitor
Sony surround sound amp
Axiom speakers
optical sound
pch.shot
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Microsoft Windows

Postby Xanayoshi » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:03 am

The most intersesting part of that was sexually dimorphic. This leads to SPIDERS!! How is it that the Aussies who have to live in constant fear because they live on a continent designed specifically by mother Earth to kill people and have this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian ... web_spider

yet they don't feel the need to advertise plumage when it comes to Ubuntu.

None of that had to make sense. This is my point exactly when it comes to Ubuntu and naming their OS.
Attachments
521px-Male_and_female_A._appensa.jpg

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Postby pch.shot » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:20 am

Well the section is called rants and raves:
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (7.13 KiB) Viewed 3683 times
Realtek HD audio
Realtek lan
1 LG sata optical drive
Sony surround sound amp
Axiom speakers
optical sound
pch.shot
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Microsoft Windows

Postby Xanayoshi » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:33 am

That is not a funnel spider btw...much worse...it is sexually dimorphic. It is only scary because what does that even mean? Does Linux really need that? Do Linux users have any idea of what fear an average computer user faces? Will a quetzal help?

ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Postby Xanayoshi » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:34 am

Maybe we need some type of miracle....a beefy miracle.

ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Postby BBOSAK2143 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:35 am

quu12.jpg
quu12.jpg (17.17 KiB) Viewed 3634 times
QuantaI Quetzel?

Isn't that some sort of Aztec god? Seriously sounds like something I have heard with them! Am curious what this function is and does as is another thing have not looked into. Also would be nice to know of some of the workings of Black Opal as have yet to give it a try! Unfortunately on the Verizon side of life their huge company can't give us small fries a break and up the amount of download we can acquire per month! Current limit is 5gigs and at present already exceed that by a few gigs. Is not I download everything under the sun! It is the fact of studying things for school and personal curiosities! Web pages are no longer in the kilobyte range most exceed megabytes by far! Everyone has to have the latest greatest webpage!!!! Not downing that in the least! Am only downing the fact that Verizon and other providers are not taking these larger web pages into account! With that said, I currently do the larger downloads of OS's at school. Have to work on homework and classwork, so I usually limit the downloads to 2 or 3 systems! So I unfortunately can't look at every system out there. I do cover a lot, but once again Black Opal is not one of them! I did a quick search on this Aztec god of Ubuntu! I saw that terrible desktop again! EEeek is one ugly thing! Then again after it comes in like a "bad penny" as it did on Ultimate 3.4, it really looks like a nightmare! For anyone not remembering that incident. I wanted to see the ubuntu desktop, so I logged out(Ultimate Edition 3.4) and logged into Ubuntu desktop. After that I could not get rid of it! It destroyed Unity and damaged Compiz pretty bad! So too much of a bad taste in my mouth from that one to ever see that terrible desktop again!!!! Gnome, KDE and Xfce are the types I like with Gnome being my favorite! Cinnamon is forked over a little to much to use all the time! Maybe someday Cinnamon will work right, but we all know is not quite right yet!
Firm believer in Asus, Linux and Technology
"Art is to be enjoyed by all that enjoy it"
Asus M5A97 Plus motherboard
AMD FX 4350 Processor
Asus R7250 2GD5 graphics card
16gig DDR3-1333
2TB Hitachi Hard Drive
24in Asus VE248 LED Monitor
OS=My 8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops=Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
Warp Speed!
ASUS Laptop R503U
AMD E2-1800
ATI HD7340
4gig Memory
500gig Hitachi HD
OS= Win7 SP1/8th OS Star Trek(Ubuntu 16.04)
Desktops Gnome 3.20 and LXDE
2nd 500gig Seagate HD R.I.P
BBOSAK2143
U.E. God
U.E. God

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.5 64 BIT

Postby Xanayoshi » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:33 pm

I hate data caps. If I had to deal with that I would probably just go to Seattle, wandering around downloading torrents with my androids from random wifi sources until I ran out of memory :twisted: . Black Opal really does make Unity much less annoying. It is said that 12.10 Ubuntu is actually working much better, but I am dreading the color assault you mentioned. If you can get a way to dl oz, I highly reccommend it. Blackwolf was so kind to post torrent and I still have the magnet active on my 3.5 Ultimate Edition so it doesn't have to be a constant download if you use your laptop with wifi sources.

ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Postby pch.shot » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:27 am

I have been working on this p o s dell dementia e520 for the last few days. What a nightmare! Driver hell!
I think I'm just about done with it. I could use a clamor mine.
Realtek HD audio
Realtek lan
1 LG sata optical drive
Sony surround sound amp
Axiom speakers
optical sound
pch.shot
U.E. God