Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Support

Love it, hate it drop posts here
Forum rules
Comments or opinions expressed on this forum are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this forum do not necessarily represent the views of Ultimate Edition, its management or employees. Ultimate Edition is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to the forum.

Support

Postby Rattler » Sat May 02, 2009 6:50 am

ok i have a HUGE rant about this subject it is not that i think i shouldnt pay cuz i do but i think it is bull $#!% that some ppl dont want nothing 2 do with their children but ppl like me (have been in and out of court for more than 6 years now trying 4 custody, have proof that my little girl has O-D on drugs in mothers care, have proved countless times that she is worthless but all atemps have failed on getting custody,and now the kicker almost went 2 jail 4 this 1 we was both ordered not 2 leave the state now she lives in Tennessee witch is 2 stats away clearly she would get charges "contempt of court" but no nothing) now it may b just me but i think if a father wants something 2 do with his child then it should b in the best intrest of the child not the sex of the parent.

any comments?
The Past Is The Past And The Future Is Now.
Rattler
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Re: Support

Postby bpollen » Sat May 02, 2009 7:31 am

A co-worker of my wife fought with his lawyer wife for 8 years to get custody of his son. Finally won, but his ex had so poisoned the kid's mind about dad that their reunion didn't even last a year.

People who will use a child as a weapon against someone else should NEVER have custody of ANY child. My biological father was a complete asshole, but my mother never said a harsh word about him in my presence. She felt it was my decision to make about what kind of person he was. Even though it woulda saved me a lot of pain had she laid out the facts as she saw them, I really appreciate being able to make the judgment myself.

Anyhow, what I basically wanted to say was: I really wish ya luck dealing with this issue ( or issues.)
44.934157796653814, -93.22175949811935
bpollen

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby Rattler » Mon May 04, 2009 11:03 pm

yea i know how that is my own little angel though i was gonna kidnap her because of the lies her mom had told her it is sad that some ppl have that kinda streak in them the worst thing is she only says stuff 2 my little 1 cause i wont get back with her i know i would b able 2 do everything with my little 1 if i got back with my X but she cheated on me and im not sure about the rest of u all but i dont want 2 catch something cux the woman im with is a whore but i do keep my hopes up and i will try till the day i die
Rattler
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Postby Cell » Mon May 04, 2009 11:24 pm

What ever you do I hope the best,but remember what you say in here I think can be used in court....I wouldn't be throwing the word kidnapping around lightly....On a public forum.But I do feel ya.
-------------------------------
hardware
--------------------------------
Dfi lanparty ut rdx200cf-dr
amd athlon 64 fx55 oc 2.9
2xvisiontek x1600xt gamers ed.
3 gig kingston hyperx mem
hauppauge win tv go tuner
pinnacle ultimate hd hybrid usb tuner
1 western hd 100 gig drive
1 western hd 160 gig drive
1 western hd 5 gig drive
1 usb hd 150 gig
1 usb hd 1 terabyte
--------------------
OS/Distros
--------------------
PhatDebian 1.0
StonerEdition 2.0
Ultimate Edition 2.4 Gamer Ed.
Mythbuntu 9.10
windows XP MCE remastered with Nlite
Windows 7 remastered with Vlight
----------------------------------------------------------
We are all connected;
To each other, biologically
To the earth, chemically
To the rest of the universe atomically-deGrasse Tyson
Cell
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 1.8 Gamers

Postby Rattler » Tue May 05, 2009 9:16 am

Cell wrote:What ever you do I hope the best,but remember what you say in here I think can be used in court....I wouldn't be throwing the word kidnapping around lightly....On a public forum.But I do feel ya.

yes iv learned this the hard way lol but im not sure she can read all that good lol and the court all ready has that topic on file but thanx 4 the concern kinda like her posting her pics on her myspace of my little 1 naked in the tub ect not something id do but thats just how she is cuz there are a bunch of predators on there but i guess she dont mind some sick twisted ass hole looking at them but i will get custody eventually and wont have 2 worry about it and i ran a serch on how many sex offenders are in my town and 2 my supprise there is 38 know offenders aint that some $#!%. Just wondering if any-1 else has done the same and what was the results feel free 2 share if u want
Rattler
U.E. Pro
U.E. Pro

Postby MentalGiant » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Let me just say, it isn't fair how the judge makes the decision who gets to see who when and where. Every time I went to pick my kids up, I would see cat feces on the floor in many different spots. Food that has been laying out for days. Clothes laying every where. But, this was typical of my ex-wife. She was lazy.

When we were together, I would come home after a long day at work, 10 to 12hrs, house was in a mess. I would tolerated some days, but some days I would ask why didn't wash dishes, wash some clothes, vacuum the living room etc... She would make the comment "She was to busy watching our son". So, I would say, why don't you run to so and so restaurant to get us some dinner and I'll watch our son why do so. While she was, I would pick up the living room, clean up the kitchen, while all the same time keeping an eye on our son. She would come back, she will notice what I have done and says "I was going to do that since you were home now and could watch our son". That just tore me up inside with here saying that.

What worries me, my kids have grown up thinking living like that is ok. To me, it just shows how lazy you are by not picking up after yourself. They haven't gotten to the point they don't like coming over to my place because they have to pick up after themselves.

Tried to custody, judge wouldn't find her as a unfit mother, because didn't have proof, because every time DHS went to visit, she would get a warning before hand, since she has to relatives that worked for DHS and would clean up to a more satisfactory condition. So, here I am pay child support, not seeing my kids as often as I like.
Notebook Manufacture: MSI
Notebook Model: MS-1722 GX720
Motherboard: MSI MS-1722 Ver. 1.0 w/ North Bridge Intel PM45, South Bridge Intel 82801IM (ICH9-M) Socket P (478)
Screen: 17" WXGA ACV(Amazing Crystal Vision) Display 1920x1200
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 2.26Ghz, 3Mb L2, 1066Mhz FSB
Memory: Samsung 4GB DDR2 PC2-5300 DDR2-667Mhz
Video Card: PCI-E x16 Nvidia GeForce 9600M GT 512Mb
Hard Drive: Seagate 320Gb SATA II 16Mb Cache w/SMART, APM, 48bit LBA, NCQ
Network Adapters: Realtek RTL8168/8111 Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC and Wireless LAN Intel WiFi Link 5300 AGN
Operating systems: Dual Booting: Ultimate Edition 2.2 (Of Course) and Windows Gamer NVIDIA Edition 2009 x64 (For Gaming)
MentalGiant
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.0 32 BIT

Return to Rants and Raves