Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 2.8 Source...

Source code I have written openly published for your viewing pleasure.

Ultimate Edition 2.8 Source...

Postby TheeMahn » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:57 pm

I have had many queries asking me how I go about making a custom distro. Many try to hide how to do this in one shape or form. I not only will provide you the way I personally do this, but accompany the source. No, I do not use Remastersys, Reconstructor etc. The answer; I make my own debs, and they do all the work involved for me. I used to do everything by hand.

I am going to try and explain this vaguely, this is not to be taken lightly, and is intended for the advanced user.

Requirements:
  • Ubuntu 10.10
  • debs listed below
  • advanced understanding of *nix filesystem / debian packaging system

WARNING: Please do not attempt to install any of these packages on a running machine they are designed to to be installed in a chroot environment. Doing so can and probably will have catastrophic effects. I take no responsibility for any ill effects these packages may have.

1. Getting started.

Download Ubuntu 10.10. Goto your home folder and create a folder called wip and copy the ISO file there. Open a terminal and enter the following using 32 bit in this example:
Code: Select all
cd ~/wip/
sudo passwd #Set superuser password, enter your current password and password for superuser.
su #enter Super User mode

#grab required building tools
apt-get install squashfs-tools lzma lzma-source

#initiate build - remove old folders in case last build failed.  It will error and say no such folder on first build we do not care.
modprobe squashfs
#remove old if nec.
rm -R edit
rm -R extract-cd
rm -R mnt
rm -R squashfs

#prepare
mkdir edit
mkdir extract-cd
mkdir mnt
mkdir squashfs

#mount & extract
mount -o loop ubuntu-10.10-desktop-i386.iso mnt
rsync --exclude=/casper/filesystem.squashfs -a mnt/ extract-cd
mount -t squashfs -o loop mnt/casper/filesystem.squashfs squashfs
cp -a squashfs/* edit/

#setup networking for chroot environment
cp /etc/resolv.conf edit/etc
cp /etc/hosts edit/etc

#sources list? Optionally you can add custom source lists from your current environment
#
#I highly suggest adding "deb http://downloadue.info/repo maverick all" to the list or some of the software installation will fail.
#
cp edit/etc/apt/sources.list edit/etc/apt/sources.bak
cp /etc/apt/sources.list edit/etc/apt

#optional extra sources...
cp /etc/apt/sources.list.d/* edit/etc/apt/sources.list.d/

#we are done with the ISO unmount...
umount wip/squashfs/
umount wip/mnt/

#Mount / bind proc etc.
mount --bind /dev/ edit/dev

#enter chroot environment
chroot edit
mount -t devpts none /dev/pts
mount -t proc none /proc
mount -t sysfs none /sys

#update chroot sources
apt-get update

#optionally download any upgrades
apt-get dist-upgrade

2. Going to work.

Copy the below debs to the ~/wip/edit/tmp/ folder, and issue the following command in the terminal we used in step 1 above. There will be many errors spit out on first command they will be fixed later:
cd /tmp
dpkg -i *.deb
apt-get install -f #force download of missing packages from #ultimate-edition-2.8.deb metapackage - winedoors is currently broken this will autoremove the ultimate edition 2.8 metapackage, we don't care it did its job.
#clean up
apt-get clean
dpkg -i ultimate-edition-customizations* #this will clear history and crash logs etc.
rm -R * #a dangerous command be sure you are chroot and in /tmp/
exit

I have been testing my own "howto" as I go along:
0 upgraded, 1256 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
11 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 1,060MB of archives.
After this operation, 528MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? Y
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
ultimate-edition-installation-guide ubuntu-tweak lanshark frostwire lemonrip
Install these packages without verification [y/N]?

The one to be removed is ultimate-edition-2.8. We do not care and as I have learned, it is best to remove it after it does it job anyways. The 11 not fully installed will finish installing after it downloads the 1256 packages.

3. Building a custom initrd (optional):
Initrd is the initial "ram drive" the kernel loads right from the live disk, we are going to extract the current on disk replace the plymouth splash and re-build it. You know the cool one with the sunrise.
## copy cd's custom logos splash / test & config files to ~/initrd/lib/plymouth/themes/
#edit the ~/initrd/lib/plymouth/themes/default.plymouth file to point to your new plymouth theme
#
#replace initrd.lz (LZMA Compression is now default Karmic+)...
mkdir initrd
cd initrd
#extract
unlzma -c -S .lz ../extract-cd/casper/initrd.lz | cpio -id
#replace /lib/plymouth/theme & update symlink to point to Ultimate Edition 2.8 Plymouth
#Recompress
find . | cpio --quiet --dereference -o -H newc | lzma -7 > ../initrd.lz
#replace on cd...
cd ..
cp initrd.lz extract-cd/casper/

4. Build final ISO:
#############################################
############## Begin Build ##################
#############################################

#scrap old sqashfs we are going to build a new one
rm extract-cd/casper/filesystem.squashfs

#build new sqashfs grab some beer, chips & disks are now choked
mksquashfs edit extract-cd/casper/filesystem.squashfs -no-sparse

#manifest
chmod +w extract-cd/casper/filesystem.manifest
chroot edit dpkg-query -W --showformat='${Package} ${Version}\n' > extract-cd/casper/filesystem.manifest
cp extract-cd/casper/filesystem.manifest extract-cd/casper/filesystem.manifest-desktop
sed -i '/ubiquity/d' extract-cd/casper/filesystem.manifest-desktop

#calculate disksize or ubiquity will be inaccurate
printf $(sudo du -sx --block-size=1 edit | cut -f1) > extract-cd/casper/filesystem.size

#calculate crc
cd extract-cd && find . -type f -print0 | xargs -0 md5sum > md5sum.txt

#build final iso - root overwrites ;)
mkisofs -r -V "Ultimate Edition 2.8" -p TheeMahn -P "Ultimate Edition Team" -cache-inodes -J -l -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -c isolinux/boot.cat -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -o ../ultimate-edition-2.8-x86.iso .

6. Testing w/o wasting a disk:
#Test
#copy blank Testing.img created with qemulator to wip folder
cd ~/wip/
kvm -m 2047 -smp 4 -usb -boot d -cdrom ultimate-edition-2.8-x86.iso -name Ultimate ~/wip/Testing.img

Seems simple enough right? The true power is in the custom deb packages I have created, many months spent doing so.

The debs:

Descriptions / source of the above debs

1. ultimate-edition-2.8.deb contents
This package does 2 things installs tons of software and sets the homepage...
Package: ultimate-edition-2.8
Replaces: ultimate-edition-2.7
Version: 2.8.0
Architecture: all
Maintainer: Ultimate Team <[email protected]>
Installed-Size: 2500000
Section: metapackages
Depends: abiword, abiword-plugin-grammar, abiword-plugin-mathview, aisleriot, akonadi-server, alacarte, alien, alsa-oss, amsn, anjuta, arj, aspell, audacious, audacious-plugins, audacity, avant-window-navigator, awn-applets-python-core, awn-settings, azureus, b43-fwcutter, backintime-gnome, banshee, bc, bchunk, bcmwl-modaliases, big-cursor, binutils, blender, bluefish, bogofilter, bootchart, brasero, broadcom-sta-source, build-essential, bum, bzip2, bzr, bzrtools,casper, ccd2iso, cdparanoia, cdrdao, cervisia, chameleon-cursor-theme, checkgmail, cheese, clamav, clamav-freshclam, clamtk, compiz, compiz-fusion-plugins-main, compiz-gnome, compiz-plugins, compizconfig-backend-gconf, compizconfig-settings-manager, conky-all, crystalcursors, cvs, defoma, devede, devhelp, dkms, dmz-cursor-theme, dragonplayer, dvd-slideshow, dvdauthor, dvdbackup, dvdisaster, dvdrip, dvdrip-utils, dvdstyler, dvgrab, easytag, elinks, emerald, entagged, f-spot, faac, faad, fakeroot, fancontrol, ffmpeg, ffmpeg2theora, file-roller, firestarter, flac, frostwire, fslint, ftp, fusion-icon, gambas2, gcursor, gdesklets, gddrescue, gedit, genisoimage, gftp, gimp, giver, glade, gnome-art, gnome-codec-install, xcdroast, melt, gnome-do, qt4-doc, tropic-session-splashes, peace-wallpapers, medit, tucan, ttf-arphic-bkai00mp, wavpack, preload, ttf-devanagari-fonts, metacity-themes, gphpedit, yafray, gtk-theme-switch, pidgin-plugin-pack, gstreamer-tools, gnome-do-plugins, debootstrap, k9copy, tesseract-ocr, kolourpaint4, unrar, ttf-farsiweb, ttf-inconsolata, python-renderpm, mppenc, gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly, swh-plugins, kasablanca, ttf-indic-fonts, ttf-kochi-gothic-naga10, krossruby, kdenlive, peace-look, vorbis-tools, ttf-staypuft, ttf-essays1743, ttf-kochi-mincho, ksnapshot, pidgin-extprefs, postfix, pidgin-themes, gnome-icon-theme-suede, icedtea6-plugin, xvid4conf, lives, ttf-mgopen, koffice, gtkpod, id3v2, hardinfo, wine1.2, klinkstatus-kde3, patchutils, ttf-nafees, ttf-kannada-fonts, gnome-icon-theme-gperfection2, ttf-dustin, gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly-multiverse, ttf-ubuntu-title, kthesaurus, nrg2iso, qemu, latex-xft-fonts, kpresenter, amarok14-engine-xine, krita, lemonrip, ttf-sazanami-mincho, tropic-look, kdemultimedia-kio-plugins, tropic-gdm-theme, python-chm, ttf-fifthhorseman-dkg-handwriting, gnome-do-docklets, google-gadgets-gtk, google-gadgets-gst, python-lxml, ttf-isabella, ttf-xfree86-nonfree-syriac, gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad-multiverse, python-reportlab-accel, pidgin-sipe, soundkonverter, gnumeric-doc, qt4-designer, dh-buildinfo, mp3gain, vorbisgain, kopete-message-indicator, frei0r-plugins, squashfs-tools, qt4-demos, ttf-summersby, ttf-unfonts, gsfonts-other, ttf-bpg-georgian-fonts, xmltv-util, isomaster, hwinfo, qemu-launcher, p7zip, gnome-themes-extras, industrialtango-theme, kipi-plugins, k3b, k3d, kimagemapeditor, phatch, tidy, speex, python-numpy, gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg, docbook-defguide, ttf-gujarati-fonts, kommander-kde3, gnupod-tools, ttf-uralic, ttf-sjfonts, ttf-larabie-deco, kvirc, pidgin-guifications, mandvd, qt4-dev-tools, google-gadgets-xul, kdeartwork-emoticons, oss-compat, peace-theme, ttf-sazanami-gothic, ttf-telugu-fonts, krosspython, gpp, lzma-source, ttf-tamil-fonts, qt4-qmake, devscripts, icedax, lha, ttf-xfree86-nonfree, vamps, mgm, dctrl-tools, videotrans, lanshark, tvtime, ttf-mscorefonts-installer, mdf2iso, gtk-recordmydesktop, dput, hfsutils, rar, kword, kfilereplace-kde3, wine, recordmydesktop, phatch-cli, cabextract, ttf-malayalam-fonts, playonlinux, t1-xfree86-nonfree, ttf-symbol-replacement, qtcreator-doc, hydrogen, gnome-icon-theme-dlg-neu, aqbanking-tools, kflickr, qdvdauthor, python-uniconvertor, exiftran, wine1.2-gecko, ttf-larabie-uncommon, outdoors-theme, python-wxversion, amarok14, peace-gdm-theme, screenlets, gstreamer0.10-fluendo-mp3, peace-session-splashes, kchart, qtcreator, karbon, xcftools, ttf-georgewilliams, ttf-larabie-straight, wireshark, kmymoney2, qemulator, murrine-themes, python-pyexiv2, quanta, ttf-oriya-fonts, kspread, pidgin, gnumeric, ubuntu-dev-tools, wifi-radar, ttf-f500, ktorrent, mpg321, kompare, perl-tk, bsd-mailx, ttf-tuffy, timidity, gnome-icon-theme-nuovo, ndisgtk, sbackup, kopete, ntfs-config, gnome-icon-theme-blankon, python-wxgtk2.6, sysinfo, kplato, pbuilder, tropic-wallpapers, python-reportbug, winbind, mkvtoolnix, xnest, orange, timidity-daemon, unace, ttf-bengali-fonts, oxygen-cursor-theme-extra, perlmagick, htop, mplayer-nogui, lintian, tovid, inkscape, linux-firmware-nonfree, istanbul, python-reportlab, youtube-dl, ttf-unfonts-extra, gnome-icon-theme-yasis, tovidgui, kino, qemuctl, qemubuilder, hfsplus, yakuake, oxygen-cursor-theme, tesseract-ocr-eng, wdiff, ndiswrapper-utils-1.9, wine-doors, libipod-cil, libipodui-cil,tango-icon-theme-common, broadcom-sta-common, k3b-extrathemes, libk3b6-extracodecs, imagination, terminator, vlc, ultimate-edition-nautilus-scripts, compiz-fusion-plugins-extra, cairo-clock, miro, moovida, exaile, lynx, chromium-browser, sound-juicer, ripoff
Priority: optional
Description: Meta package for Ultimate Edition 2.8
 Installs all applications used in Ultimate Edition 2.8.

2. ultimate-edition-2.8.0-xsplash.deb contents:
Xsplash theme for Ultimate Edition 2.8

3. ultimate-edition-theme-2.8.1.deb contents:
Entire theme set used in Ultimate Edition 2.8.

4. ultimate-edition-2.8.0-plymouth.deb contents:
Plymouth boot splash for Ultimate Edition 2.8

5. ultimate-edition-theme-2.6.3_all.deb contents:
Technically not truly a part of Ultimate Edition 2.8 with the exception of the use of the icon theme. All Ultimate Edition themes are pre-installed by copying all theme packs and software I have written in tmp folder issued in part 1. dpkg -i *.deb

6. ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu_30_all.deb contents:
This deb re-writes the html involved with the installer ubiquity.

7. ultimate-edition-customizations-2.8.0.deb contents:
I saved the best for last, this deb is a monster and responsible for virtually all customizations.
control file:
Package: ultimate-edition-customizations
Version: 2.8.0
Architecture: all
Maintainer: Ultimate Edition Team <[email protected]>
Installed-Size: 2116
Depends: firefox | abrowser | firefox-3.0 | firefox-2, apturl (>= 0.1.2ubuntu1), yarssr, ultimate-edition-installation-guide, fusion-icon, emerald, compiz-gnome, compiz-plugins, compizconfig-settings-manager, python
Replaces: ubufox, gnome-panel-data, xul-ext-ubufox
Section: web
Provides: abrowser-ubufox, firefox-ubufox, xul-ext-ubufox
Homepage: http://ultimateedition.info/
Priority: optional
Description: Ultimate Edition Customizations
 Ultimate Edition specific configuration defaults.

postinst:
#!/bin/sh

set -e

if test -f /etc/skel/examples.desktop; then
        rm -R /etc/skel/examples.desktop
    fi

if test -d /root/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/; then
        cp /etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/* /root/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/
    else
        mkdir -p /root/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/
        cp /etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/* /root/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/
    fi

if test -f /root/.bash_history; then
        rm -f /root/.bash_history
    fi

case "$1" in
    configure)
      version="$2"

if [ -n "$version" ] \
       && dpkg --compare-versions "$version" lt "2.7"; then
        config_source=$(gconftool-2 --get-default-source)
        tmp_dir=$(mktemp -t -d gconf.XXXXXXXXXX)
        HOME="$tmp_dir" gconftool-2 --direct \
                                    --config-source="$config_source" \
                                    --recursive-unset \
                                    /apps/panel/default_setup \
                                    >/dev/null
        kill -s HUP `pidof gconfd-2` >/dev/null 2>&1 || true
        rm -rf "$tmp_dir"
    fi

update-gconf-defaults

;;
esac

gconftool-2 --direct --config-source xml:readwrite:/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults --type string --set /apps/metacity/general/button_layout "menu:minimize,maximize,close"

#Clear crash log incase issues have arose prior
if test -f /var/crash/*; then
        rm /var/crash/*
fi

exit 0

O.k. the above installs the nautilus scripts, removes the "examples" folder, clears any crash log and imports all gconf settings:

/desktop/gnome/interface/gtk_theme      Ultimate Edition 2.8
/desktop/gnome/interface/icon_theme     Ultimate Edition 2.6
/desktop/gnome/peripherals/mouse/cursor_theme   Ultimate_Edition_2.8_Silver
/desktop/gnome/peripherals/mouse/cursor_size    32
/apps/metacity/general/theme    Ultimate Edition 2.8
/apps/gdm/simple-greeter/logo_icon_name    28logo
/apps/metacity/general/button_layout menu:minimize,restore,maximize,close
/apps/panel/toplevels/panel_0/background/stretch True
/apps/panel/toplevels/top_panel_screen0/background/stretch True
/apps/metacity/general/num_workspaces    4
/desktop/gnome/background/picture_filename /usr/share/wallpapers/Ultimate_Edition_2.8.jpg
/desktop/gnome/background/primary_color    #000000000000
/desktop/gnome/background/secondary_color  #000000000000
/desktop/gnome/background/picture_options  zoom
/desktop/gnome/background/color_shading_type vertical-gradient
/apps/nautilus/desktop/volumes_visible true
/desktop/gnome/interface/document_font_name "Liberation Sans 10"
/desktop/gnome/interface/font_name "Liberation Sans 10"
/desktop/gnome/interface/monospace_font_name "Monospace 10"
/apps/metacity/general/titlebar_font "Liberation Sans 10"
/apps/nautilus/preferences/desktop_font "Liberation Sans 10"
/apps/gnome-terminal/profiles/Default/use_theme_colors true
/apps/gnome-terminal/profiles/Default/background_type transparent
/desktop/gnome/interface/buttons_have_icons    true
/desktop/gnome/interface/menus_have_icons    true
/apps/gwd/metacity_theme_shade_opacity true
/desktop/gnome/sound/theme_name Ultimate_Edition_2.8
/desktop/gnome/sound/input_feedback_sounds true
/desktop/gnome/sound/event_sounds true
/apps/compiz/plugins/splash/allscreens/options/background    /usr/share/compiz/28logo.png
/apps/compiz/plugins/splash/allscreens/options/logo    /usr/share/compiz/28logo.png
/apps/compiz/plugins/splash/allscreens/options/firststart true
/apps/compiz/plugins/cubeaddon/screen0/options/bottom_images    [/usr/share/compiz/28logo.png]
/apps/compiz/plugins/cubeaddon/screen0/options/top_images    [/usr/share/compiz/28logo.png]
/apps/compiz/plugins/cube/screen0/options/color #00000000
/apps/compiz/plugins/cube/screen0/options/skydome_image    /usr/share/compiz/28compiz.png
/apps/compiz/plugins/cube/screen0/options/skydome_animated true
/apps/compiz/plugins/cube/screen0/options/images    [/usr/share/compiz/28logo.png]
/apps/compiz/plugins/cube/screen0/options/skydome true
/apps/compiz/plugins/cubeaddon/screen0/options/bottom_aspect    false
/apps/compiz/plugins/cubeaddon/screen0/options/bottom_color    #00000000
/apps/compiz/plugins/cubeaddon/screen0/options/bottom_scale    false
/apps/compiz/plugins/cubeaddon/screen0/options/top_aspect    false
/apps/compiz/plugins/cubeaddon/screen0/options/top_color    #00000000
/apps/compiz/plugins/cubeaddon/screen0/options/top_scale    false
/apps/compiz/plugins/cubeaddon/screen0/options/draw_top    true
/apps/compiz/plugins/cubeaddon/screen0/options/draw_bottom    true
/apps/gnome-screensaver/mode    single
/apps/gnome-screensaver/themes    screensaver-Ultimate_Edition_2.8
/apps/compiz/plugins/animation/screen0/options/close_effects    [animation:Random,animation:Random,animation:Random]
/apps/compiz/plugins/animation/screen0/options/minimize_effects    [animation:Random]
/apps/compiz/plugins/animation/screen0/options/open_effects    [animation:Random,animation:Random,animation:Random]
/apps/compiz/general/allscreens/options/active_plugins    [core,ccp,dbus,place,splash,wobbly,cube,cubeaddon,rotate,3d,loginout,mousepoll,gnomecompat,move,animationaddon,resize,thumbnail,decoration,png,svg,imgjpeg,text,neg,video,wall,snap,animation,scale,scaleaddon,expo,staticswitcher,regex,resizeinfo,workarounds,ezoom,vpswitch,extrawm,fade,session]
/apps/panel/toplevels/bottom_panel_screen0/size    27
/apps/panel/toplevels/top_panel_screen0/size    27
/apps/compiz/plugins/splash/allscreens/options/firststart true
/apps/compiz/plugins/cubeaddon/screen0/options/reflection    false
/apps/compiz/plugins/decoration/allscreens/options/command    emerald --replace

Whoo that is a bunch of registry entries for those familiar to windows. Continuing on, sets firefox theme and brands it also sets default user skeleton:
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_broadcastprivmsg.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_bug.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_cafe.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_canvas.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_caption.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_cascadewindows.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_chanadmin.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_chanadminaway.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_chanmode.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_chanmodehide.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_channel.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_channelnotice.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_channelnoticecrypted.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_chanowner.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_chanowneraway.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_chanprivmsg.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_chanprivmsgcrypted.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_chanserv.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_chanunadmin.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_chanunowner.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_class.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_classeditor.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_classicwindowlist.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_classnotbuilt.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_close.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_clown.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_colors.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_console.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_copy.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_cry.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_ctcpreply.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_ctcpreplyunknown.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_ctcprequestflood.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_ctcprequestignored.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_ctcprequestreplied.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_ctcprequestunknown.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_cut.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_cyansquare.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_dccchatmsg.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_dccchatmsgcrypted.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_dccerror.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_dccmsg.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_dccrequest.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_dccvoice.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_deadchannel.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_deadquery.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_default.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_deircop.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_deleteitem.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_demoralized.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_deop.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_deuserop.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_devil.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_devoice.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_discard.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_dkgreensquare.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_dock.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_dockwidget.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_edititem.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_editor.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_epilogue.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_event.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_eventnohandlers.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_eye.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_failupdate.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_file.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_files.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_filetransfer.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_finger.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_floppy.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_folder.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_function.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_gnutella.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_greensquare.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_gui.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_halfdeop.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_halfop.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_halfopaway.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_handler.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_handlerdisabled.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_heart.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_heartbroken.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_help.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_hidedoubleview.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_hidelistview.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_home.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_homepage.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_iconmanager.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_icq.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_icqblue.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_icqlightgreen.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_icqlightyellow.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_icqred.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_icqyellow.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_idea.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_ident.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_ignore.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_inlove.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_input.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_invisible.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_invite.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_inviteexcept.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_inviteunexcept.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_irc.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_irc0.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_irc1.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_irc2.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_irc3.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_irc4.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_irc5.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_ircop.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_ircopaway.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_ircview.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_join.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_key.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_kick.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_kiss.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_kvirc.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_limit.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_links.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_linux.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_list.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_locked.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_lockedoff.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_log.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_look.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_maxhorizontal.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_maximize.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_maxvertical.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_mdihelp.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_meban.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_mebanexcept.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_mebanunexcept.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_mechanadmin.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_mechanowner.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_mechanunadmin.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_mechanunowner.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_medehalfop.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_medeircop.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_medeop.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_medeuserop.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_medevoice.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_mehalfop.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_meinviteexcept.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_meinviteunexcept.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_meircop.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_mekick.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_meop.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_message.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_messages.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_messagesent.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_meunban.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_meuserop.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_mevoice.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_minimize.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_minus.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_mode.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_motd.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_multimedia.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_namespace.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_newitem.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_newitembywizard.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_nick.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_nicknameproblem.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_nickserv.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_ninja.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_nochannel.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_none.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_notaway.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_notifyoffline.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_notifyonline.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_notupdate.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_op.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_opaway.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_options.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_ownprivmsg.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_ownprivmsgcrypted.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_package.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_parsererror.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_parserwarning.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_part.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_paste.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_pirate.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_play.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_plus.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_popup.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_popupmenu.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_prologue.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_proxy.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_puke.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_query.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_querynotice.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_querynoticecrypted.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_queryprivmsg.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_queryprivmsgcrypted.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_querytrace.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_quit.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_quitapp.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_quitsplit.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_rage.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_raw.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_rawevent.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_raweventnohandlers.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_record.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_redsquare.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_refresh.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_regusers.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_restore.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_retry.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_rose.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_saycolors.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_sayicon.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_saykvs.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_saysmile.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_screenshot.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_scriptaction.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_scriptcenter.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_search.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_server.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_servererror.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_serverinfo.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_servernotice.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_serverping.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_servnotice.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_sharedfiles.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_showdoubleview.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_showlistview.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_shy.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_slurp.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_smile.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_socketerror.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_socketmessage.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_socketwarning.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_sound.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_spam.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_split.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_spy.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_ssl.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_stats.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_statusbar.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_surprised1.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_surprised2.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_systemerror.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_systemmessage.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_systemwarning.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_tearsmile.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_terminal.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_textencoding.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_textexclamative.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_textpoints.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_theme.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_themeoptions.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_tilewindows.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_time.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_tongue.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_tongue2.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_toolbar.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_topic.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_transfer.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_transparent.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_treewindowlist.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_ugly.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_unban.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_undock.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_unhandled.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_unlocked.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_unlockedoff.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_unreadtext.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_unrecognized.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_update.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_url.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_userlist.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_userop.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_useropaway.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_userwindow.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_violetsquare.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_voice.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_voiceaway.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_wallops.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_who.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_whoischannels.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_whoisidle.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_whoisother.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_whoisserver.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_whoisuser.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_world.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_xy.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_yellowsquare.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_actioneditor.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_actions.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_addons.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_aliaseditor.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_cascadewindows.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_channellist.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_channels.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_channelspopup.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_classeditor.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_codetester.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_connected.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_connecting.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_disconnected.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_eventeditor.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_folder.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_help.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_helpback.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_helpclose.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_helpforward.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_helpindex.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_helpsearch.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_identity.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_irccontextdisplay.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_keyboard.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_kvircwww.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_kvs.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_mailinglist.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_minimizeallwindows.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_networklinks.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_newirccontext.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_nickpopup.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_nokeyboard.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_open.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_pack.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_popupeditor.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_quit.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_raweditor.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_regusers.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_remove.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_save.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_screenshot.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_separator.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_server.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_servers.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_settings.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_socketspy.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_theme.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_themeoptions.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_tilewindows.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_toolbareditor.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_tools.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_trashcan.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_unknown.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_usermode.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/kvi_bigicon_www.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/pixmapGlobalTransparencyBackground.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/screenshot.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/screenshot_medium.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/screenshot_small.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/themedata.kvc
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/themeinfo.kvc
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/current-splash
/etc/skel/.config/compiz/compizconfig/config
/etc/skel/.config/compiz/fusion-icon
/etc/skel/.config/terminator/config
/etc/skel/.emerald/settings.ini
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/buttons.close.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/buttons.close_new.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/buttons.glow.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/buttons.help.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/buttons.inactive_glow.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/buttons.max.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/buttons.min.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/buttons.restore.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/buttons_close.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/frame-bottom-left-focused.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/frame-bottom-mid-focused.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/frame-bottom-right-focused.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/frame-left-focused.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/frame-right-focused.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/pixmaps.active_bottom.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/pixmaps.active_bottom_left.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/pixmaps.active_bottom_right.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/pixmaps.active_left.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/pixmaps.active_right.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/pixmaps.active_top-right-new.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/pixmaps.active_top.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/pixmaps.active_top_left.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/pixmaps.active_top_right.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/right.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/theme.ini
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/theme.screenshot.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/titlebar-left-focused.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/titlebar-mid-focused-menubar.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/titlebar-mid-focused.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/titlebar-right-focused.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/top_right.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/topleft.png
/etc/skel/.emerald/theme/topright.png
/etc/skel/.face
/etc/skel/.face.icon
/etc/skel/.gconf/apps/gnome-screensaver/%gconf.xml
/etc/skel/.gconf/apps/gnome-terminal/profiles/Default/%gconf.xml
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Auto Thumbnail
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Browse as root
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Convert image to GIF
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Convert image to JPG
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Convert image to PNG
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Copy to ...
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Copy to Desktop
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Copy to Download
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Copy to Home
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Link to ...
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Link to Desktop
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Link to Download
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Link to Home
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/MakeGDM
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/MakePlymouth
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/MakeUsplash
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/MakeXsplash
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/MountISO
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Move to ...
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Move to Desktop
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Move to Download
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Move to Home
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Open with gedit
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Open with gedit as root
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Search in current folder
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Set image as wallpaper
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Terminal Here
/etc/skel/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/Terminator
/etc/skel/.kde/share/config/gtkrc
/etc/skel/.kde/share/config/gtkrc-2.0
/etc/skel/.kde/share/config/kdeglobals
/etc/skel/.kde/share/config/kvirc
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/profiles.ini
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/.parentlock
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/0DD55C93d01
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/316E04C1d01
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/4BE2983Ad01
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/56428961d01
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/57046771d01
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/64216AE9d01
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/7761FD98d01
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/7B048FDEd01
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/83570681d01
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/8D5F40E4d01
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/9366750Dd01
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/ADC03E09d01
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/D97CE54Bd01
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/D9DB0C2Cd01
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/DA732A6Ad01
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/F96911E9d01
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/FAAAF976d01
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/FEF4D251d01
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/_CACHE_001_
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/_CACHE_002_
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/_CACHE_003_
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/Cache/_CACHE_MAP_
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/XPC.mfasl
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/XUL.mfasl
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/bookmarkbackups/bookmarks-2010-07-20.json
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/cert8.db
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/chrome/userContent.css
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/compatibility.ini
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/compreg.dat
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/content-prefs.sqlite
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/cookies.sqlite
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/downloads.sqlite
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/extensions.cache
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/extensions.ini
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/extensions.rdf
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/extensions/{5b175400-2368-11de-8c30-0800200c9a66}/chrome.manifest
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/extensions/{5b175400-2368-11de-8c30-0800200c9a66}/chrome/Oskar.jar
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/extensions/{5b175400-2368-11de-8c30-0800200c9a66}/icon.png
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/extensions/{5b175400-2368-11de-8c30-0800200c9a66}/install.rdf
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/extensions/{5b175400-2368-11de-8c30-0800200c9a66}/preview.png
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/formhistory.sqlite
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/key3.db
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/localstore.rdf
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/permissions.sqlite
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/places.sqlite
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/places.sqlite-journal
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/pluginreg.dat
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/prefs.js
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/search.json
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/search.sqlite
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/secmod.db
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/sessionstore.bak
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/sessionstore.js
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/signons.sqlite
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/urlclassifier3.sqlite
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/urlclassifierkey3.txt
/etc/skel/.mozilla/firefox/q2l51o82.default/xpti.dat
/etc/skel/.yarssr/config
/etc/skel/.yarssr/icons/LXer.ico
/etc/skel/.yarssr/icons/Linux Today.ico
/etc/skel/.yarssr/icons/Slashdot.ico
/etc/skel/.yarssr/icons/Ultimate Edition News.ico
/etc/skel/.yarssr/state/LXer.xml
/etc/skel/.yarssr/state/Linux Today.xml
/etc/skel/.yarssr/state/Slashdot.xml
/etc/skel/.yarssr/state/Ultimate Edition News.xml
/etc/skel/conky-builder.sh
/etc/xdg/autostart/fusion.desktop
/etc/xdg/autostart/yarssr.desktop
/etc/xul-ext/ubufox.js
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_accept.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_action.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_addons.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_afraid.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_alert.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_alias.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_angel.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_angry.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_applet.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_autotilewindows.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_avatar.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_away.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_ban.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_banexcept.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_banunexcept.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_biggrin.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_biggrineyes.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_biggringlasses.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_binarytext.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_blacksquare.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_bluesquare.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_bomb.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_bookmarks.png
/etc/skel/.config/KVIrc/themes/UE_2.8_Testing-2.8.0/coresmall/kcs_broadcastnotice.png
/etc/skel/.icons/default/index.theme

Full source of all above debs: DOWNLOAD

I look forward to seeing your Frankenstein build ;) Please be free with info, I was. I would appriciate a Kudos TheeMahn, but is not required.

Enjoy,

TheeMahn
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Main O/S: Builder of O/S Guess.
Mainboard: ASUS Hero VI (AM4)
CPU: AMD 1700X water cooled (Deepcool Captain Genome Cooling tower)
Ram: 16 GB GSkill Trident RGB Series Dual Channel DDR4 3200
Video: MSI RX470 8GB Gaming card.
Hard Disks: MASSIVE on the network.(10 Gigabit, 48 port, multiple servers)
Monitors: Dual 4K 43" LG, 4K Samsung 28"
750 Watt modular PSU (Rosswell)
1100 Watt Amp & 4 X 600 Watt speakers

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition Developer

Re: Ultimate Edition 2.8 Source...

Postby ixnod » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:31 pm

If all goes well, I will have this show on the road tonight
Laptop. Macbook pro dual boot U.E 2.6 64 2.8 Ghz core2duo
Desktop:
Core I7 820, ATI 5870 radeon HD graphics Ultimate Edition 2.7
maxtor 320 gig external usb
1.5 Tb external Hd
Hp c5100 photosmart printer (networked and wireless)
ixnod
Site Admin

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.2 64 BIT

Postby TheeMahn » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:52 pm

ixnod wrote:If all goes well, I will have this show on the road tonight

Keep me informed how it comes out, either here or on IRC.
Home of Ultimate Edition. Got a question? Please review the F.A.Q. Browse the How to section.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Postby oceania68 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:40 am

Sounds daunting, I think I will give a miss... :D
Linux needs to invest in Simplicity if it is to stand a chance against Windows.. :D

Registered linux user #454306
My machine has registration number #362486.
oceania68
U.E. Graduate
U.E. Graduate

Operating System: Ultimate Christmas Edition

Postby TheeMahn » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:46 am

Lol, some of the things I have learned building O/S's makes it all worth while even when I fail. The Lite edition unreleased at this point required me to re-write virtually all of the above debs. While I did so I did learn how LXDE works, thus to me makes it all worth while. If I have the time I will drop Ultimate Edition 2.8 Lite's source. I look for it to eventually exceed all downloads, mainly due to it's small size and small memory footprint.

Servers in the basement.
TheeMahn
Site Admin

Return to Programming