Are you a spammer

Please note, that the first 3 posts you make, will need to be approved by a forum Administrator or Moderator before they are publicly viewable.
Each application to join this forum is checked at the Stop Forum Spam website. If the email or IP address appears there when checked, you will not be allowed to join this forum.
If you get past this check and post spam on this forum, your posts will be immediately deleted and your account inactivated.You will then be banned and your IP will be submitted to your ISP, notifying them of your spamming. So your spam links will only be seen for an hour or two at most. In other words, don't waste your time and ours.

This forum is for the use and enjoyment of the members and visitors looking to learn about and share information regarding the topics listed. It is not a free-for-all advertising venue. Your time would be better spent pursuing legitimate avenues of promoting your websites.

Ultimate Edition 3.6 Lite Released

Help and support for Ultimate Edition 3.6

Ultimate Edition 3.6 Lite Released

Postby Xanayoshi » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Ultimate Edition 3.6?
What is Ultimate Edition 3.6? Ultimate Edition 3.6 was built from the ground up debootstrapped from the Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal tree. This was the first time I have done this. I have discovered in doing so that it makes for a tighter release as can be seen in the Lite version a CD in size and fairly loaded considering the size. The release boots in under 6 secs on my PC.
Many repositories have been added to increase software availability. The kernel was pulled from the Xorg "Crack Pushers PPA" 3.7.0-7. Ultimate Edition 3.6 Lite has the very basics and a good ground to build your operating system forward adding only what you need / use.
Ultamatix has been resurrected from the dead to assist in this matter. Ultamatix’s dependancies on older libraries have been stripped and replaced with webkit (still not fully functional & use at your own risk) when time is on my side I will retify Ultamatix. Ultimate Edition 3.6 (not the lite version) has a comprehensive set of software packages. Mate 1.6.0 is the default desktop environment (DE) in Lite and Gnome 3 is the default DE in Ultimate Edition 3.6.
Enjoy,
TheeMahn

Downloads
Release Name: Ultimate Edition 3.6
Architecture: x64 (64 bit)
Release Base: debootstrapped (Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal)
Environments: Mate 1.6.0
Filesize: 722.1 MB (722,065,408 bytes)
MD5SUM: c3337d32d0219ae1573810edcc3ab5b1
Downloads:
Get Ultimate Edition at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

https://copy.com/sqZDyPbkvrko

Release Name: Ultimate Edition 3.6
Architecture: x86 (32 bit)
Release Base: debootstrapped (Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal)
Environments: Mate 1.6.0
Filesize: 691.9 MB (691,947,520 bytes)
MD5SUM: 9f8d799290ef4c1e5e1f8c8ceb89319b
Download:
Get Ultimate Edition at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

https://copy.com/8PqB9CDQVosu

inst1.png

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

Packard Bell Pack Mate II 286 Intel 80286 1MB RAM
ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Re: Ultimate Edition 3.6 Lite Released

Postby Xanayoshi » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:17 pm

The above post was stolen in it's entirety, ripped from edit even, from Blackwolf.

lazy like that. enjoy <BREW>

And now, the completely true facts, as told by an anonymous man hiding behind a screen name:

Packard Bell Pack Mate II 286 Intel 80286 1MB RAM
ImageImageImage
Xanayoshi

Operating System: Ultimate Edition 3.4 32 BIT

Re: Ultimate Edition 3.6 Lite Released

Postby Reticent » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Compact(Disc-size), quick and sweet! Rocks!
Any chance of something like this for LTS?
(forum's Glass style helped readability during dark-shift - wish I remembered how to set it!)
Reticent
U.E. Newbie
U.E. Newbie

Operating System: Other O/S

Return to Ultimate Edition 3.6